Monday, May 7, 2012

My Little Ponies

The ponies are doing great. Their winter coats are gradually coming out, I'm still brushing mountains of hair out of them both every day, but I'm starting to see a little summer coat. Honey is becoming very good at picking her feet up and is really enjoying being brushed. She seems to have patches of strange colour on her, almost as if the sun has bleached her coat. It's her winter coat, but I wonder if it's just dead hair from when she was in such poor condition. My friend at the yard's mum was at the stables yesterday and she said that she saw a huge difference in her from the last time she saw her. I don't think I notice the improvements so much as I'm seeing her every day. Buttons and Zoe are entering a fancey dress class at Kirky show in a few weeks. My friend's mum is making Buttons costume, he has his own seamstress! He was getting measured up yesterday, but I'll not spoil the surprise and say what he is going as yet. Honey will come with us to the show, but won't be dressing up.
These 3 were in grazing with the ponies yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment